Automation and intelligence are the characteristics of modern machinery. Although paper bags rarely enter people’s sight, its development in this respect has not lagged behind. Automation and intelligence are also a manifestation of machine technology. Since people now use plastic bags Instead of using paper tote bags, automated machines provide the possibility of mass production of paper bags.
|parameter name||Parameter value|
|Paper bag length||160-460mm|
|Paper bag width||70-350mm|
|Paper material thickness||35-85g/㎡|
|Bag mouth height||15/20mm|
|Working Air Current||More than 0.12m3/minutes,0.5-0.8MPa|
|Machine power||3phase,4wire,380V, 35.2kw|
- Using the French SCHNEIDER touch screen man-machine interface, operating at a glance, easy to control.
- Using the British TRIO Motion Controller (PC), through the integration with the optical fiber to ensure high-speed operation and stability.
- Using the Japanese Original YASKAWA servo motor with the German original SICK photoelectric eye correction, accurate tracking printing bag size.
- The raw material loading and unloading adopts the pneumatic cylinder lifting structure, the roll adopts the full automatic constant tension control.
- Raw materials China correction using Taiwan Pasource , reduce the roll adjustment time alignment.